Try one of the three different ways to wireless print today!
- Install the App on your phone or tablet. The App is available on the GooglePlay Store, Apple App Store, Blackberry, or Nook. Search for “PrinterOn.
- Open the PrinterOn App.
- On the bottom of the screen the printer needs to be set up. Click that button.
- You can search by: (1.) Location: if you are on campus and have your location settings enabled on your device it will display our printer on the map (2.) Search: type in “Loker Student Union” and the printer will show up in the list.
- Select the Loker Student Union printer.
- Use the Documents, Photos, or Web to send a print job.
- You will need to enter your email address to send the job.
- It will give you a confirmation that the job was sent and a release code.
*Check Print History if you need to look back on any jobs sent before and get those release codes.
PrinterON Web Link.
- Click the link below.
- Under User Info, enter your email address.
- Under Select Document, click the Browse button to upload a document.
- On the bottom right, click in the arrow button.
- A new page will display showing you the progress of the print job being sent.
- If everything is successful it will display a confirmation message and show the release code.
*Also, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address that you provided earlier with the release code.
- Print jobs can also be sent as attachments in an email. You may send an email to the following addresses: email@example.com
- After sending an email with an attachment to one of those, you will get an email with instructions on how to pick those up.
**All of the print jobs sent with any of the 3 methods will show up at the kiosk at the Information Desk, with the email you provided as the label. The release code that was sent to you on your email, or that is on your phone or tablet, is required to access the print jobs that were sent.