Student Assistant Employment
What are the benefits for students to work at the Loker Student Union?
- Opportunity to work for the largest employer of students on campus.
- Enhance student’s educational experience
- Connect with fellow TOROS
- Develop skills employers seek in graduates
- Flexible hours scheduled around classes
- Current employment opportunities are listed below
- To apply, please download an application or visit the LSU Administration Office (Room 131) on the Lower Level
|Guest Services Assistant||Under the supervision of the Support Services Coordinator, the Guest Services Assistant will provide first-line response and|
assistance to students and visitors in the Loker Student Union (LSU) information desk and administration office. The Guest
Services Assistant is responsible for the daily operation of assigned work area, welcomes guests, performs reception and
clerical tasks in support of LSU business, and provides campus directions and referrals.
|02.28.17||Guest Services Assistant||Guest Services Assistant Application|
Employment with LSU is open to any qualified CSUDH student enrolled at least half time, 6 units undergraduate or 4 units graduate, and has a legal right to work in the United States. In addition, the student employee must at least have a 2.0 cumulative G.P.A. for undergraduate students and 3.0 cumulative G.P.A for graduate students. Individuals enrolled only in extension courses are not eligible for hire.
- General Application
- Interview Tips