Student Assistant Employment
What are the benefits for students to work at the Loker Student Union?
- Opportunity to work for the largest employer of students on campus.
- Enhance student’s educational experience
- Connect with fellow TOROS
- Develop skills employers seek in graduates
- Flexible hours scheduled around classes
- Current employment opportunities are listed below
- To apply, please download an application or visit the LSU Administration Office (Room 131) on the Lower Level
Qualified candidates must be at least a part-time CSUDH enrolled student with a minimum GPA of 2.0 and remain in good standing with the University. LSU provides employment for work study and non-work study students.
Student Assistant Employment Application