Student Assistant Employment
What are the benefits for students to work at the Loker Student Union?
- Opportunity to work for the largest employer of students on campus.
- Enhance student’s educational experience
- Connect with fellow TOROS
- Develop skills employers seek in graduates
- Flexible hours scheduled around classes
- Current employment opportunities are listed below
- To apply, please download an application or visit the LSU Administration Office (Room 131) on the Lower Level
|Student Building Manager||Under the supervision of the Associate Director, Operations the Student Building Manager is responsible for activities, services, and general operations of the Loker Student Union, Inc. (LSU) in the absence of the full-time staff.||03.30.17||Student Building Manager||Student Building Manger Application|
|Information Desk Attendant||The Information Desk Attendant is responsible for knowledge of daily operation.||4.07.17||Information Desk Attendant||Information Desk Attendant Application||N/A|
Qualified candidates must be at least a part-time CSUDH enrolled student with a minimum GPA of 2.0 and remain in good standing with the University. LSU provides employment for work study and non-work study students.
Application and Interview Tips :
- General Application
- Interview Tips