Student Assistant Employment
What are the benefits for students to work at the Loker Student Union?1
- Opportunity to work for the largest employer of students on campus.
- Enhance student’s educational experience
- Connect with fellow TOROS
- Develop skills employers seek in graduates
- Flexible hours scheduled around classes
- Current employment opportunities are listed below
- To apply, please download an application or visit the LSU Administration Office (Room 131) on the Lower Level
|Student Building Manager||Under the supervision of the Associate Director, Operations the Student Building Manager is responsible for activities, services, and general operations of the Loker Student Union, Inc. (LSU) in the absence of the full-time staff.||7.6.18||Student Building Manager||Student Building Manger Application|
|Game Room Attendant||Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, the Game Room Attendant will provide supervision, monitor and assist students and visitors in the Loker Student Union (LSU) Game Room during operating hours.||7.6.18||Game Room Attendant||Game Room Attendant Application|
Employment with LSU is open to any qualified CSUDH student enrolled at least half time, 6 units undergraduate or 4 units graduate, and has a legal right to work in the United States. In addition, the student employee must at least have a 2.0 cumulative G.P.A. for undergraduate students and 3.0 cumulative G.P.A for graduate students. Individuals enrolled only in extension courses are not eligible for hire.
- General Application
- Interview Tips